Jesse Wang Jianxi
|Company:||China Investment Corporation|
|Current Position:|| Deputy General Manager
|Last Company:|| Vice Chairman of the Central Huijin
He received his bachelor in economics from the Renmin University of China, master in western accounting, and has a doctorate of accounting from the Institute of Fiscal Science Research.
- Member of China Accounting Standards Committee.
- Member of the 11th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference
- Commissioner of United Nations Compensation Commission.
- Director of China Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Vice Chairman of China Institute of Financial Accounting.
- Commissioner of China International Trade Arbitration Council.
- Part-time Professor of Peking University, Tsing-hua University and Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE), and also as the master's tutor and doctor's tutor respectively in the Graduate School of PBOC and the Institute of Fiscal Science Research under MOF.
- Director of Audit Department of China Consultants of Accounting and Financial Management,Inc
- Chief Accountant and Director of International Department of CSRC
- CEO of Bank of China International Co (UK)
- Deputy and Executive Director of Board of BOCI
- Deputy Secretary General of CSRC
- Assistant chairman of China Securities Regulatory Commission.