M-S Pte Ltd
M-S Pte Ltd is a joint venture between Temasek Holdings and Khazanah Nasional. The JV was announced on May 24, 2010 after a meeting between the Singapore and Malaysia prime minsters. The JV will be tasked with developing Tanjong Pagar and five other areas. Khazanah will control 60% of the JV with Temasek controlling the remaining 40%
It wasn't until 2011 that the final details of the JV were settled. The fund is expected to make $9.8 billion of property investments in and around Malaysia. The details of their first investments were released in July 2011. 
Property development loan program
The JV has sought $3.9 billion of lending from several banks. Nine banks have agreed to loan to the JV. The loans will be five-year bullet facility at 100 basis points above benchmark rates.
Marina One is the 1st development being developed by M-S. Groundbreaking occurred in July 2012.
In Feberury 2013, an agreement was signed to build a rail link between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. It is very likely that financing will be provided though M-S or though a related unit.